Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

A couple of weeks ago (Yes, I know I'm behind in my blogging), Tina and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch. It was the first Pumpkin Patch visit for both Sabah and Elizabeth. We got to try Pumpkin Bowling. Elijah got a strike on his first throw. Sabah had one good throw and then threw one big fit, so she didn't get her three turns. Her cousins were happy to each have one of her turns. We got a hayride out to the field then spent about 20 minutes trying to find the perfect pumpkin. The rule was, if you can't carry it, you can't get it". How was it that Tina and I still ended up each carrying a pumpkin? The boys each got a good sized pumpkin in the patch, and the girls got baby pumpkins back at the check out line.

Fun Times.














No comments: