Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day

Sabah and I spent the day snuggled up in our jammies watching the snow fall. It doesn't snow that often here in Portland, and if it does, it rarely sticks, but today we got an arctic blast and it's been snowing since about 6am.

I took Sabah out in the snow for about 2 minutes, so that she could experience her first Oregon "snow storm". I can tell you this....the girl was NOT impressed. Check out the pics....

Is she glaring at me?


We are in for a week of below freezing temperatures (that's our HIGH temperature). That is pretty unheard of here in the great Pacific Northwest. We are going to be freezing our little booties off! Good thing I'm pretty stocked up on food. I may have to walk to the store to get some milk. Oh, and some diapers. This girl is still having blowouts like crazy. I go through 4 outfits a day at least, and over 10 diapers. UGH, how much longer?????

1 comment:

Joy said...

That is too cute! What a trooper she is sitting out there in the snow for a picture. We are on our 3rd week and they at least leak through or blowout 3 clothing items each a day, but it has gotten better since I am only doing the BRAT diet - bananas, rice, applesauce and (toast). I know - the diapers and formula they go through are killing me :).