Monday, December 8, 2008

WOW!!!!!!

WOW!!!! There is simply no other word that encompasses the last week of my life. Ethiopia......WOW. My daughter.....WOW WOW WOW. The plane ride.....WOW!!!!!

We made it home last night (Sunday) about 8:30 and though I loved Ethiopia I am soooo glad to be home to start our life together. I have to keep this short because I've been up for over 40 hours (ahhhh, a mother's job.....nothing like jumping right in) and really can't think too clearly. Plus, Sabah just went down for a nap (she's still on ET time) and so I'm going to take advantage and try and catch a few minutes of sleep while I can. I just wanted everyone to know we are home and to oexpect a FULL update soon.

I took literally 50 pictures of the entire trip, so I don't have many to share right now. My mom and sister had camera duty, so when I get the pics from them, I will share more. Here are two of my precious precious little girl who I LOVE more than anything in this world.

More to come (when the brain starts working again).



13 comments:

Robbin Hopkins said...

Welcome Home! I can't wait to see the pics. She is a beauty! Get rest and then tell us everything


Robbin

veggiemom said...

Glad you guys made it home!!! Can't wait to hear more.

waitingarms said...

Welcome back home Tania and Sabah! Sabah is beautiful! Looking forward to updates on your trip and more pictures once you have had a chance to rest - hehehe with a small baby in tow:) and you are back on your regular time zone!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and welcome home!!!

Amber said...

So glad you are back. I can't wait to hear more. Get some sleep.

Amber said...

Tania,
I so appreciate you taking pictures of our little one. I can't wait to see them!!! So was Sabah healthy? Did you notice if our little one was healthy? I hear about a few things going around, like chicken pox.

Amber

Jennifer said...

Isn't she just beautiful! Welcome to America Sabah! Can't wait to hear about the trip!

Mona said...

What a sweetie pie. Welcome home to both of you.

Rebecca and Andrew said...

I can't imagine no sleep for 40+ hours...do tell!
I love Sabah's wild little sleepy time curls!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! She is an absolute princess!! Congratulations to both of you!

Joy said...

So glad to see you are home with Sabah. She is a doll. It took us about 1 week to feel "normal" and adjusted again. I can't wait to hear more.

Rebecca and Andrew said...

It's almost midnight...I'm not sure why I'm still up. But, I was thinking of you and wondering if you're up rocking Sabah and snuggling! Or maybe this is an inbetween time when you are getting your rest for when you do get up and snuggle! Awwww, what a wonderful feeling. There is nothing like it.