Thursday, March 26, 2009

10 Month s Old Today

Sabah turned 10 months old today. I'm constantly amazed by this little girl and all her milestones that she is continuously hitting. It seems like every day I see her do something different, or see that she has perfected a skill.

She is growing by leaps and bounds. Some ways that I know my baby is getting further and further away from babyhood and closer to toddlerhood:

1) I had to lower the mattress in her crib! :(
2) I had to loosen the straps on her high chair! oink oink
3) I had to lossen the straps on her car seat (I'll have to turn it around soon...that's when I"ll KNOW she's not an infant anymore)
4) Her 9 month clothes are starting to get a tad bit snug....and her 6 month clothes don't fit at all.
5) She can now stay up till 6:30 instead of crashing at 6:00 (I have to wake her up at 6am for all those wondering). I'm so glad to have an extra half hour with her in the evening.
6) She always wants to be standing!

There are tons of other hints that she's on her way to toddlerhood, but that is all I can think of right now.

Sabah is also one spoiled child. And NOT by me. In the last week alone, she has received the follwoing presents:


From my boss Russ and his wife Robyn, she received her first pony (and she LOVES it), as well as the cute little ballerina outfit. I can't wait for her to be big enogh to take lessons and wear it.

And from my dear friends Roy and Joan, who are currently serving a church mission in Louisianna, this beautiful hand knit dress. I don't know how Joan found the time to knit this, she is so busy. Yet another beautiful handmade dress that we will always treasure. Thank you so much.
Happy 10 month birthday my sweet Sabella. Mommy loves you!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, so sweet! Ayana is also 10 months. I hope they get to meet someday!

Mona said...

Sabah, you are so beautiful! Your friend (cousin) Janissa is only a few weeks older than you and I can't wait until we can all get together one day. Maybe Ayana and Aslynn can join us, too!

Robbin Hopkins said...

So cute!!! The time flies by....