Friday, March 13, 2009

Weekend Plans

I don't really have a lot to update on, but didn't want to go another 3 weeks without a post. So, thought I could at LEAST post some pictures. Please overlook the mess.....Sabah LOVES to rearrange my dvd's for me. ;)

Tomorrow she and I have our first Mommy/Daughter photo session. I hope it goes well. She seems to be catching another cold....but at least she is still smiley. She's at the age though where she DOES NOT like to sit still, so we'll see how many good shots we can get out of her.

Then, Saturday night, Sabah has been invited to her first birthday party. Little Ruby F. is turning one, and Sabah is on her guest list. It should be a fun time. Ruby and Sabah were at Toukoul orphanage together, so it will be fun to see them re-united.

Sunday we have plans to see my good friend John. He hasn't had a chance to meet Sabah yet, and I'm excited to introduce the two.

That's pretty much it for our weekend. We have sunny weather today, but wouldn't you know it....the rain is due back in over the weekend! UGH. I am so ready for summer. We can skip right over spring for all I care, let's just get some WARM weather already.

OK, here are the pics. Only three today.



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to see the photos. Cold or not, she is just darling!

Mona said...

Oh, sweet baby! Take pictures at the birthday party; I want to see Ruby and Roman (Rebecca doesn't blog enough!). Have a great weekend.