Monday, April 20, 2009

First Easter

Well, Sabah's first Easter was pretty uneventful. We did end up going down to Eugene to visit my parents, and she got her first chocolate bunny (thanks mom and dad.....I enjoyed it). Their Doxie just had puppies so Sabah had fun playing with the babies.

The Easter Bunny left her a basket, and she was pretty excited about that. She did NOT like the fake grass that came in it though. It was pretty funny....when she was stepping on it, she would lift her foot up, look around and start crying. I'm actually pretty happy that she didn't care for it, because it made keeping the house "grass" free, much easier.

I have a little bit of video, but I will have to try and figure out how to edit it before I post, otherwise you will all be bored out of your mind.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I agree, Easter grass isn't that great.

Cute puppies! Really cute baby!!!!

Sam's mom said...

Okay -- for next Easter I want a puppy and a daughter as gorgeous as yours!!

Mona said...

Ahhh, beautiful Sabah. Her face is changing, and hair is getting so long! I think I need to visit again.

Amber said...

She has such cute chunky thighs just like Ayana. I love it!