Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Good Eats

On my way home from work today, I decided to stop for some Ethiopian food. My favorite restaurant, Burqitu, wasn't open, so I went to the restaurant three blocks from my house. I ordered their Mudai combo to go, which is a little bit of EVERYTHING, and then Sabah and I had a yummy feast.....with PLENTY left over for tomorrow. Sabah is getting very good at eating by herself (she of course is still VERY messy), and will eat ANYTHING I put in front of her. She LOVES Ethiopian food and was smiling and happy throughout our entire dinner.
YUM YUM

2 comments:

Rebecca and Andrew said...

Yum Yum!!!
I'm up trying to catch up on other blogs...of course, not typing on my own, which I should be!
Thanks for making me a bit hungry at 4:40am!!!
(ha ha)
'bec

Mona said...

Love how she holds the spoon in one hand and digs in with her other hand. My little one is going to be deprived of her culture because the closest Ethiopian restaurant is an hour away, as you well know. Guess I'm going to have to pull out my Ethiopian cook books.