Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mommy/Daughter Pictures

A few weeks ago, Sabah and I went down to get our first professional pictures taken together. I thought I was all smart when I blocked a time just after her nap and snack, thinking she would be in the perfect mood for the camera. Well, it might have worked if the studio wasn't running almost 30 minutes behind. By the time we got into the photo room, Sabah was getting a bit tired of sitting. Then, as soon as the camera came out, she refused to do anything except cling to me. It didn't turn out as I had hoped, but the cameraman managed to get a few good shots. The one below is one of my favorites.


6 comments:

Rebecca and Andrew said...

Very nice. I like the saying too!

Jennifer said...

Oh, that is just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

That's very sweet.

Debbie said...

Anytime you get a good photo from a photo shoot, it's a good thing. It looks like you got at least 2 great shots so I would say it was a success. Beautiful!

Emily said...

Beautiful pictures!

Robbin Hopkins said...

Beautiful