Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day Gifts

Sabah is such a sweet girl that she got me TWO Mother's Day gifts. Apparently she went out shopping with her Auntie and picked me a cute little flower necklace. Each of the petals say MOM in a different language. Thank you Auntie for helping Sabah with her gift.

Then, she somehow got on the internet and ordered me a beautiful pendant that says ENAT, which means MOM in Amharic.

I love both my necklaces, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my beautiful daughter. What a fantastic Mother's Day.


3 comments:

Colleen and JF Bertrand said...

I LOVE the Enat necklace! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sam's mom said...

I HAVE the Enat necklace. I also got the Askt and Aynt Saynt for my sisters and mom. Beautiful!!

Kellyann said...

How sweet was that! Both are beautiful. Good job Sabah.