Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sabah's Party

Sabah turns 1 in a little over two weeks, but she had her party today. My nephew Elijah's birthday is on the 5th, and since my parents live in Eugene (about two hours away), we decided to celebrate both birthday and Mother's Day today. It was a very busy day. Sabah had fun opening presents, but I think the thing she enjoyed the most was digging into her birthday cake. It had a couple of big strawberries on it, and before I could even blink, she snagged one off and put the WHOLE thing in her mouth. I had to pry her lips open and almost needed the jaws of life to get her mouth open....she did not want to give up that berry. But, I got it out, cut it into bite size pieces and then let her go at the cake. She LOVED it. I had to cut her off since I didn't want her to eat the entire thing.

Here are a few pictures of the day (sorry for those of you on facebook....they are pretty much the same pictures).






No comments: