Thursday, October 16, 2008

2nd Best

The best thing about waiting for a referral is when you finally get "the call" (or in my case...."the e-mail"). Nothing can compare to that feeling. The 2ND BEST thing is watching your friends recieve THEIR referrals. I am so happy for my friends, the F family. They received their referrals for the most precious baby boy and baby girl. As I talked to my friend, I couldn't help but feel the same way I felt when I got Sabah's referral. I am truly truly happy and excited for them. Just as excited as when I saw Sabah for the first time. The friends we adoptive parents make while going through this journey is one of the best perks of adoption (2nd only to bringing home your babies). CONGRATULATIONS F. Family. I can't wait for our children to play together.

1 comment:

Rebecca and Andrew said...

And you KNOW IT!!! These babes have SO helped with my recovery. I'm having a tough time getting through the discomfort and pain, but I keep all four of my children's pics next to my hospital bedside and it gives me energy.
Thanks for posting about our referral. That was wonderful!!!
Hugs, 'bec