Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beautiful Morning

My alarm went off this morning and I actually cried. I did NOT want to get up. But, I pulled myself out of bed, jumped in the shower, and proceeded to get myself ready for work. Each task this morning was difficult and I so wanted to crawl back into bed.

I made it out the door (just 5 minutes later than usual) and drove into work. I booted up the computer, said my good mornings to those that are actually here at 7am, grabbed some water, and then logged onto my e-mail. As I was doing this, I thought to myself, "wouldn't it be nice if there were some pictures of Sabah waiting for me". I quickly put that thought out of my mind because I didn't think I would have received them overnight.

In one second, my morning went from BLAH to AHHHHHHH. Yep, there were two pictures of Sabah waiting for me. Wow, she is getting so big. She looks really really healthy, has lots of hair, beautiful eyes and lips, and is just absolutely perfect. Less than two months to go!!!! And only one week and 5 days till my court date.....not that I'm counting or anything. :)

On another note........I'll be saying tons of prayers tonight for a family from my agency who has court tomorrow (which will be held while we are sleeping since Ethiopia is ahead of us). Good luck D. family.....I hope you pass and those two beautiful boys are yours at last.

1 comment: