Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My 5 year old nephew has a website

I just got back from Houston and had a terrific time with my sister and her family. I adore my nephews and it was so hard to leave.

My nephew, Eli, had a surprise for me when I got there. It seems that my little bear (that is what I call him) decided he wanted to help raise the travel funds to bring Sprout home. After talking with his mom, he (they) decided that he would make bracelets and cell phone charms and sell them and donate 100% of the funds toward bringing Sprout home.

He even has a website to sell them. If anyone one is interested, please check it out. http://freewebs.com/helpbringsprouthome/

I can't tell you how proud I am of this little guy. He is so thoughtful, so smart, so talented, and oh so darn cute. I'm proud of him for all the work he has done on making these bracelets and no matter how much he raises, his kind and loving gesture means more to me than all the money in the world.

1 comment:

Rebecca and Andrew said...

This is so thoughtful! What a sweety. Glad you made it home safely!
Any USCIS news? None on our end. Fingers crossed!!! (but hard to type that way =)...ha ha.
Rebecca