Friday, July 11, 2008

No Favorite Photo Friday

No photo today. Sorry, but I'm running out the door to catch a plane to Houston to visit my sister. It was a last minute trip.....VERY last minute (thank you work for letting me take the time off), but I'm excited to go and play with my nephews. My nephews are really excited to have Auntie visit...in fact, Eli (the 5-year old) had this conversation with his mom yesterday:
Eli: Mom, can I take a nap (he doesn't usually take naps) and then go to bed early tonight
Tina: Sure. Why do you want to take a nap and go to bed early
Eli: Because, that will take up time and make Auntie come quicker.

ahhhhhhhhh! How cute. THEN, this morning, he told Tina that he thinks they should all clean the house so it will be ready when I get there. He even assigned everyone their own specific areas to work on. While they were out running errands, he kept asking if they could go home and start cleaning. Tina told him she wished he wanted to clean EVERY day...in which he replied "no way, that's REALLY hard work". Uh, yeah!

So, I'm off. We're going to just hang out for a couple of days and go to the lake and have a picnic, and laugh and play and laugh and play some more. Then it's back home for me late Monday night. Quick trip, but it will be so worth it to see them again.

1 comment:

Rebecca and Andrew said...

Your in my thoughts for a safe and super fun trip!
Enjoy the Texas heat! =)
Rebecca