Friday, July 4, 2008

FAv Photo Friday

I can't believe it's Friday already. That week went quick.

Here are two photos from a family trip to Cancun. My sister, her two boys, me, my mom and dad, and a family friend, rented a house for a week last October. We spent a day at an eco park, and sometime in the afternoon I found my dad and my youngest nephew snoozin in the hammock park. The breeze was blowin through the trees making for a very relaxing afternoon.

My dad will probably be mad at me for posting this picture. The memory I love of this is that after I snapped the picture, he slowly opened his eyes, saw the camera, and very seriously said "are you doin some whale watching". It was so funny. My dad has had several back surgeries and has other medical problems that has caused him to put on a lot of weight. And, although he hates it, he still manages to keep a sense of humor about it.

No comments: