Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh Happy Day

I just got an updated photo of Sabah. I had just e-mailed Radu on Friday asking about updated photos that he had ordered two weeks ago. He said no photos yet because the people who take them are out of town??? So, today, I wasn't stalking my in box like I had the last two weeks. I went to a doctor's appointment and came back to the most precious picture of my baby. She has changed quite a bit since the referral photos. She has quite a bit more hair, and I even see some curls in there. Too too cute. The best thing of all though is that she looks very healthy. So my anxiety about her being sick has diminished quite a bit. Wow, every time I see her picture I want to just eat her up. The orphanage sent two pictures but they are exactly alike, so Radu is asking them to send me another one. Hopefully I will have another new picture to stare at soon.

5 comments:

Rebecca and Andrew said...

Yay!!! This weekend all the mom's echoed that our orphanage takes GREAT care of their babies! I'm sure Sabah is loved and cherished, cuddled and doted on! They say the babies hardly ever cry because a caregiver is always near to comfort them! Great news for me so I wanted to pass it along! =)

Cory, Lisa, and Weredesh said...

AH! My pics were exactly the same too! Looks like I'll be emailing Radu too!

~ lisa

Amber said...

Great that you got a new picture!

Chris said...

I am very happy to hear that your little girl is doing better . I found your blog from I don't remember which blog.:) But I really enjoy reading about your journey. We came back home with our baby girl in May .
Can't wait to read more about your journey.

Leah said...

email me the pics girl! Did I send you the ones of aslynn? she looks too boney... I think its time to get our babies... IM LIKE HELLLOOOOO could OCT come any sooner!
Getting your package together.... I am excited... hee hee I am like a kid packing for disneyland! but I am not going anywhere HA HA Send me pics!