Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rough Night?

I don't know what my cat does at night, but apparently he had a rough one yesterday. I found him this morning praying to the porcelain God. I'd better check my liquor cabinet and make sure he's not been skimin off the top (just kidding....I don't even have a liquor cabinet). What he is actually doing here is bracing himself with one hand (paw) and using his other paw to reach in, get it wet, and lick it. Yep, my cat prefers to drink his water this way rather than from his water dish. The goofball.

2 comments:

Rebecca and Andrew said...

That was hilarious! Great post! Kitty totally looks like he's upchucking his catnip. Our cat refuses to drink anywhere except for my husbands sink!!! He will actually try to turn the knobs. Then he will paw at the mirror in frusteration until I let the faucet drip. Then it's the paw dip, lick and dip again...Cats are so cool (and weird!)
SO, this is what adoptive mama's talk about while we WAIT!!!! =)

Tami said...

Funny.