Sunday, January 18, 2009

Meal Time

Since Sabah has been eating solids, she has been soooo into her food that she just let me shovel it in as fast as I could. No drips, no drools, no spitting, no mess. Nope, she let every single morsel make it into her mouth and there it stayed.

Well, the last week or so she has been showing more interest in her spoon and bowl and less interest in actually getting every last drop. I had been reluctant to let her "help" because, well, because I simply liked not having a mess to clean up. But, I know that she NEEDS to help feed herself....it's part of growing up. So, I had to suck it up and let her help in her feeding. The results are below. It wasn't actually that bad....except when she banged the spoon ,and pureed carrots went flying all over. Also, she's not discovered how to rub it in her hair yet....oh fun that will be when she figures that one out.

2 comments:

Mona said...

Good Job, Sabah! Keep practicing so you have it down before you get to Auntie Mona's!! :-)

By the way, I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Could she get any cuter!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures!
Kim @ tickledpink