Monday, January 5, 2009

My two babies

I found Tanner sleeping in Sabah's crib this afternoon and couldn't pass up the photo opportunity. He stayed in the crib with her for quite a while (I was totally surprised by this as he usually stays far away from her), until he made his escape. I think these two will be good friends (although Tanner would NEVER admit he likes the baby...even though I know he does).

*****EDIT****** Tanner was in the crib by himself. I would never let the cat sleep in the crib with Sabah. Sabah was just about to take a bath when we found Tanner snoozes, so I put her in the crib for the photos (which is why she is just in a diaper....I do normally clothe my child).

Sabah is surprised the cat is still sitting there (so is mommy)

Sabah goes in for the fur pulling

She gets a nice handful and Tanner STILL sticks around

Sabah goes in for a cuddle

Tanner starts to think that this new relationship is not what he signed up for

He starts to make his escape

And he's outta there.....

7 comments:

Mona said...

Aahhhh. How precious.

Robbin Hopkins said...

Oh I love how Tanner just needed to get in when he was ready.... big girl Sabah is gonna torture him. Oh and nice to hear that you get to sleep!


Robbin

Leah Reeves said...

Hi,

Cute pictures and oh so cute baby!

Can you tell me where the striped outfit, that her auntie gave her, came from.
I saw it on another Ethiopian baby on an agency site and just love it!

Leah

Selah said...

That is so so cute!!! Sabah is beautiful... I hope we can all meet in person soon. The next big gathering is at the end of this month. Congratulations! I am very happy for you and can't imagine how wonderful Christmas must have been...

Erin Sager said...

So sweet, I just saw your video on you tube..It was so great..Enjoy every moment...

Jennifer said...

Tania,
I just really want to squeeze her chubby little thighs! I hope Tanner is surviving Sabah, and vice versa.
Thanks so much for your comments on my blog. I may be coming back to you for advice; esp about the identical twin thing. So far, I have mostly matching outfits. The bracelets is an excellent idea!!

Jenny

Emily said...

Wow, you have a wonderful cat! My cat pretty much disappeared when my son was born. She only came out to cuddle at night for several years. She's getting better now and Oscar is working on being gentle (he's 4 now).