Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Change of Plans

Well, we aren't traveling to Addis Ababa on December 12th like we had planned (and purchased tickets for). Nope, we are traveling NOVEMBER 28TH!!!!!! That is only two weeks and 3 days away! It was a very pleasant change of plans, but it now has me on anxiety overdrive. My last post stated that I am ready....but in reality, I'm NOT READY. I may be packed, but I have so much to do around the house. And I can't relax enough to sit down and write out a list to start to get organized. I thought I had 5 weeks, but now I have just over two. Again, it's a GREAT change of plans, but it just puts everyting in overdrive.

So, the day after Thanksgiving, the three of us take off. It's pretty much the same exact schedule as before, only on the way back from Frankfurt we travel through Chicago instead of D.C. We will arrive back in Portland on Sunday, December 7th at 8pm. Plenty of time to get settled in and then get ready for Christmas. I CAN'T WAIT.

6 comments:

veggiemom said...

Just think of it as less time to stress about everything. What gets done, does, and what doesn't, doesn't, and it will all work out. And most importantly, you'll come home with a beautiful little girl!

Cory, Lisa, and Weredesh said...

I hear ya'!!!

Robbin Hopkins said...

Very nice Tania! The sooner the better.


Robbin

Anonymous said...

wow! so very exciting!!

Colleen and JF Bertrand said...

Yay! Such good news! We are traveling a week earlier than we thought- we got moved to a Dec 8th Embassy date. We leave on the 5th. Twenty two days! AUGHHHH!!!! Have a safe trip and enjoy your little one :o)

Amber said...

I am so excited for you! I'm sure you will get everything done.