Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Introducing Sabah Isabella

I'm very excited to announce that last night, a judge, 8,000 miles away, approved my petition to adopt Sabah. As of November 4, 2008, she is legally my daughter. I'm filled with so many emotions right now. It has been a long hard struggle to motherhood, and today, that struggle has ended. Today, motherhood begins. Now that she is mine, I'm able to post her picture. So, here are all that I have:

These two are the most recent pictures. She is almost 5 months old

Here she is almost 4 months old



Again, almost 4 months old (my favorite)


These were the first pictures I saw of my little Sprout. She is about two months old here.


Now, I just wait 5 weeks and 3 days until I can go and get her. Let the countdown begin.







16 comments:

Robbin Hopkins said...

She looks so tall in the last two pictures! You better take some extra clothes.

Love all the pics, she looks so aware.


Robbin

Unknown said...

From Elijah: "Yaaahhhooooooooo"!
From Ethan: "congatlatin Auntie!"
From Me: "Can't wait 'till we go get that beautiful baby and bring her home. She will always be loved and cherished by her Auntie, Uncle and Cousins. We truely are the lucky ones to be blessed with such a beautiful niece. Congratulations mommy!"

veggiemom said...

She's beautiful!!! Congrats!!! Here's hoping for speedy travel!

Mona said...

I get tears in my eyes everytime I look at her picture. I think I need to increase my estrogen dosage. I am so happy for you. Congratulations Mama Tania!

coffeemom said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! She is just beautiful. What a ride!! Enjoy this thrill and the countdown til she's in your arms. Hoorah!

Rebecca and Andrew said...

I love her progression in the pictures. I can't wait for Sabah and Ruby to play!!! (And Roman to bug them! =).
Rebecca

The Okrasinski's said...

She has gotten so big!! Holy cow!! She is just beautfiul! Congrats momma!

Jeanne

meg said...

oooohh, congratulations!! such wonderful news!!!

Unknown said...

Wow...so beautiful!!! And congratulations on passing.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tania!!! Sabah is a beautiful girl. Andrew Ferguson

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow!!

Congratulations!

She is so very lovely, and I agree with other commenters - she's looking pretty darn tall, too!

Rebecca and Andrew said...

I wonder if Sabah is close to Ruby and Roman in her crib at night! I wonder if they lay close to each other at playtime and know each others faces! I wonder if they will recognize each other when they all are home! I wonder... =) Sigh!!! I wish it were spring time and bringing babies home was behind us!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What an amazingly gorgeous little girl!! I can't wait to see her home and in your arms!!!

rachel said...

she is SO BEAUTIFUL! congratulations!
rachel (adoption avenues)

elisa said...

Congratulations MOMMY!

Ann said...

So Happy for you ...can't wait to follow your journey to bring her HOME!