Thursday, November 20, 2008

For those of you in the know.....please help!

OK, I admit it....my "technical" skills are subpar. I mean, it was a huge step for me to figure out how to set up this blog. But, now I need some help with it. For those of you that post one true media pictures IN your post.....HOW ON EARTH do you do it? I have already made my montauge, and it's saved on my share page (on one true media), but I can't figure out how to actually post it here. I see the clip above to add video, but it is asking to browse my computer for the clip. The montauge is not saved on my computer for me to access it this way. How do I save the clip from one true media to my computer?

Any advise on this would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

veggiemom said...

In one true media pull up your montage. To the right, there are some options. One of them is "share and post online". Click on this. Then click on "grab links and code". Choose the style that you want (some are free and some aren't) and click continue. Then you can copy and paste the code into the html part of your blog and it should show up.
Good luck! I can't wait to see it!