Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Fantastic Day

What a beautiful day it was here in Portland. Sunny blue skies, and about 60 degrees. IN NOVEMBER!!!! It was gorgeous. I spent the day with my sister and my nephews (of course). We went to lunch and then went to see Madagascar 2. The movie is set in Africa, and at one point when the characters were talking about Africa, my three year old nephew loudly says to his mom "HEY, dat where you and auntie going". It was so cute.

After the movie I took the boys to the park to play and we had a great time. I love to see how my boys change from day to day. They are both so incredibly sweet, funny, and smart (some times smart asses....they get that from me).

Just when I thought the day couldn't get any better, I got home and waiting for me on my e-mail was EIGHT PICTURES OF SABAH. One of our families from Adoption Avenues just got back yesterday with their two babies (congratulations Andrea and Ryan) and they were able to take some pictures of my beautiful girl. I absolutely can't believe how much she has grown. And how CHUNKY she has gotten. She is so beautiful and I can't wait to go and get her. Only 1 week and 5 days!!!!!!

Here are a few of the pictures (thank you so much S. family for taking these and then e-mailing them so quickly to me).
OK, I know I'm biased, but seriously, is she not just stunningly beautiful? I'm coming for you baby.....soon.....very very soon!

7 comments:

Kresha said...

she is a doll

Joy said...

She is so cute and the first thing I thought was, "boy she has filled out!" What a bundle of love!

Amber said...

She is beautiful! You will have her soon!

veggiemom said...

Adorable!!! What a great way to top off a fun-filled day!

Rebecca and Andrew said...

You are SO close to getting your wonderful baby! I hope you can post while you're there!!!

cory said...

See you there! Can't wait to meet Sabah!

~ lisa

Mona said...

Too cute for words. I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!!!