Monday, November 3, 2008

Congratulations J and J

Two families from my adoption agency have passed courts recently. Congratulations to Jeanne and family on passing Friday. They now have two beautiful little babies...boy and girl twins. The previous Friday, Joy and family passed court and now have two handsome little men (infant and toddler). Congratulations to both families.

My court date is tomorrow!!!! TOMORROW!!!!! While I sleep tonight, a judge, 8,000 miles away, will review my paperwork, and Sabah's paperwork, and hopefully sign off on the adoption. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Please pray that all will go well.

The trend seems to be that we don't hear if we pass until the day after court, so I probably won't know anything until Wednesday. I will post as soon as I find out. With these two families passing, I have HUGE FAITH that I will pass as well.

6 comments:

Rebecca and Andrew said...

Prayers being sent RIGHT NOW!!!! Wow...I guess it didn't don on me that court was on election day, too. Where did I put my brain? Please email me as soon as you can when you find out the outcome!!
We're still waiting on a court date. This is almost as hard as waiting on the referral! =0{
'bec

Mona said...

You have my prayers that Sabah will FINALLY be yours. Can't wait to hear to great news.

The Okrasinski's said...

We are all praying for you! It was nerve wracking waiting over the weekend! We are praying that you can find out tomorrow!

Jeanne

veggiemom said...

Happy thoughts for a successful court date!

Cory, Lisa, and Weredesh said...

WE WILL PASS! Good luck Tania! And good luck to me too!

~ lisa

Robbin Hopkins said...

congrats MOMMA!!! Now you can post her pics!


Robbin