Monday, June 16, 2008

Cutest Message Ever

I got the cutest e-mail message from my 5 year old nephew today. This is what it said (his mom apparently typed what he wanted to say):

Hi Auntie, so what are you doing? I miss you and I can't wait for you to come to oryando. I can't wait to see my new cousin Sprout-I don't know what you're gonna name her, except for Sprout. OK, I should get going. So you can go back to work so good by. That's all I got to say mom.

Eli

Oh my gosh, it just totally made my evening. He is so excited for me to bring Sprout home. At first, he didn't really want me to have any children because, as he told me, "I already have enough cousins Auntie". But the more I talk about it and the more my sister talks to him about,
the more excited he gets.
Oh, he's also excited about his trip to Orlando (oryando) in November and is hoping I will be able to join them.

Thanks for the message Bear..............you made your Auntie laugh.




This picture of Eli makes me laugh too! He had fallen asleep on the couch and his dad put black tape on him. When he woke up, he couldn't figure out why we were all laughing at him. Oh my gosh, it was soooooo funny.

No comments: