Friday, June 27, 2008

A Special Comment

A very special person, left me this comment after one of my posts. I decided to give it it's own post because it touched my heart so much. He (yes, that's right HE....a MALE wrote this beautiful letter from Sprout) knows the struggles I've had with trying to conceive when I was married, then the failed adoption with Aliyah, and then trying to conceive on my own after the divorce and not succeeding. He knows the tears that I have shed and he knows what the sound of a heart breaking sounds like. He'll probably be embarrassed for me posting this and for naming him, but "HE" is my brother-in-law Ron. Thank you Ron. Sprout will be very lucky to have an Uncle like you.

A letter from Sprout
Dear Mommy,
While I lay here in the vessel of my carrier, growing impatient to be delivered to the hands of the one who prayed for my being , I decided to write you a simple note.I just had a baby talk with God- He told me how much I will be loved and cared for. He said, I am the product of the tears you'd shed- He even said, you could have flooded a room in Heaven if He didn't give in to your prayers! He told me a lot of things about you-He said if He had made the world a square, you would already have fallen off the edge in your search for me! Your Love and prayers gave a reason for my existence, I am truly blessed!I'm already having dreams about you and I'm not even born yet! I already miss your touch before I could even see your hands. I lay in the cradle of your thoughts, your heart is the womb that I sleep in! I am growing inside a garden fenced with love, under the care of the one who truly wished for me.I am so grateful mommy! My true birth will be the day they put me in your arms!( I just hope I don't get gas that day, it will surely ruin the moment , don't you think?!) I just can't wait to be home!You are my mommy, not by chance, not by luck or not by any technicality, but simply because God chose you to be mine...and I guess, He did pretty well! Hugs, love and butt kisses, Sprout

( By the way, the above words were actually translated by God...all I really said was googoogaga...and lots of it!)

So incredibly sweet (except the gas part.....but you'd have to know Ron).

No comments: