Friday, June 20, 2008

Woo Hoo.....LOVE the mailman today

I got home this afternoon, and not really having any expectations of anything in the mailbox, I was pleasantly surpised (OK ECSTATIC) to find the following:

This is my OFFICIAL "INVITATION" from Homeland Security to get my biometrics recorded. Simply put....I get to go have my fingerprints taken. I'm sooooooooooo excited to get this. Once they have my fingerprints, it should be just a few more weeks before I get the "golden ticket". The appointment is at the end of next week......I wish it were sooner!

But wait, that's not all.....I also received a package containing these:


Aren't they adorable? Some very special people sent them to me and I LOVE them (the wall plaques AND the people who sent them to me). :) Thank you so much.

What more could I ask for....ok, the golden ticket would be nice....but all in due time. All in due time.


4 comments:

veggiemom said...

Congrats on getting your fingerprinting appointment!
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

A letter from Sprout

Dear Mommy,

While I lay here in the vessel of my carrier, growing inpatient
to be delivered to the hands of the one who prayed for my being , I decided to write you a simple note.
I just had a baby talk with God- He told me how much I will be loved and cared for. He said, I am the product of the tears you'd shed- He even said, you could have flooded a room in Heaven if He didn't give in to your prayers! He told me a lot of things about you-He said if He had made the world a square, you would already have fallen off the edge in your search for me!
Your Love and prayers gave a reason for my existence, I am truly blessed!
I'm already having dreams about you and I'm not even born yet! I already miss your touch before I could even see your hands. I lay in the cradle of your thoughts, your heart is the womb that I sleep in! I am growing inside a garden fenced with love, under the care of the one who truly wished for me.
I am so grateful mommy! My true birth will be the day they put me in your arms!
( I just hope I don't get gas that day, it will surely ruin the moment , don't you think?!)
I just can't wait to be home!

You are my mommy, not by chance, not by luck or not by any technicality, but simply because God chose you to be mine...and I guess, He did pretty well!


Hugs, love and butt kisses,

Sprout

( By the way, the above words were actually translated by God...all I really said was googoogaga...and lots of it!)

Tania said...

I don't know who wrote the letter from Sprout, but......

THANK YOU! How incredibly sweet. It means the world to me and I'm so touched by it. I will print it out and put in her lifebook.

Rebecca and Andrew said...

Tania, THANK YOU for visiting our blog! I will look for you on Friday morning...We'll be the family of four grinning from ear to ear! (Most likely I'll be wearing green =).
I have actually visited your blog several times. I think you are a hoot! I love the nick name "Sprout"...wish we could think of a couple of cute names to refer to our little ones (any suggestions?). It sure would come in handy each night when we pray!
Here's to hoping your Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning go quickly and smoothly!!
Rebecca F.
www.drubekadoption.blogspot.com